To express an interest in a place for your child, please contact the school office to see if a place is available.
- Read in full, fill out, sign and return all the enrolment forms, health questionnaire and terms and conditions.
The forms can be viewed and printed from here, or you can fill out printed copies at the school.
- Provide the school with the following documents:
- Copy of the child's passport and/or birth certificate.
- Copy of parents work permit/visa and/or Tabien Baan.
- Copy of valid medical insurance card/certificate or fee to join the school policy.
- 2 passport photographs of the child
- 1 passport photograph of either parent/guardian.
- A letter from the child’s previous school, confirming the dates they attended.
- In the case of children who have special educational needs, any medical records or statements that will assist
our SEN team in providing the most suitable programme for your child.